The user profile is a single web page representing a collection of information corresponding to you - a business, an organisation or an individual.
This page is visible to you, all users on Peoplegogo and all Search Engines (Google, Bing, etc.). From the user settings you can change the visibility of your profile and hide it for all search engines and non-registered users.
It is important to understand that the more you share about yourself, the higher your credibility will get and the higher is the chance to be a good match for a particular campaign.
The following information is visible on your profile:
- Profile and cover images (optional)
- Headline - a phrase describing you in a few words ("Musician", "Software developer", etc.)
- User type - you can be a business, an organisation or an individual
- About you
- Languages you speak
- Links - website, social profiles, etc.
- List of campaigns - campaigns where you are an administrator or a participant
Next: Edit My Profile